Thursday, August 2, 2007

all the tractors to date.

Hey guys just put a total sample page together for teh tractors that Have been assembled for the new game. this is not a complete sample but this is just what is finished so far. I hope you like it. If you don't see a model or brand of tractor that you would like to see in the new game let me know and I may be able to work something up for it. In the game there will be no "real brands" just different color tractors. but if you have a tractor let me know what make and model you would like to see And I may be able to get something that looks something like it. you can let me know by going on the forum at http://forum.mullermotorsports.com I check the forum nearly everyday so if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Click on picture for larger view.

No comments: