Tuesday, August 7, 2007

First Ever Tractor Pulling Game (1989 NES Bigfoot)

When I was a kid I remember playing the Bigfoot game for the NES and It had a few levels in there where you got to tractor pull with bigfoot. This was an awsome game except you would about were out your Controller hitting the left right keys to make the truck go. I always thought it had better graphics till tonight when I got a chance once again to play the game. I love the fact that the sled is almost as tall as a monster truck. Also love the sled box(the Arrow) I have always claimed that I created the first Online Tractor Pulling Game but to give credit where credit is due the folks at acclaim created the first ever tractor pulling game in 1989. So I can still claim the title of first ever online tractor pulling game. I can not claim first ever.


The Bigfoot game started out with a top view race where you would run through a course and try to completely destroy your opponent. then you would move on to different types of tracks such as Car Crushing, Mud Racing, Hill Climbing and tractor pulling. The above shot shows the tractor pulling screen. The graphics were kinda crude but the game was awsome. So next time anybody says the graphics on my game stink I want you to look at the above picture.

Thanks Guys
Carl

No comments: