Saturday, July 7, 2007

Welcome to the new section on the turbosmoke site. appreciate the support that I have gotten on the forum for the last few months. Don't worry the forum is not going away. It is still at
http://forum.mullermotorsports.com I will still be posting things on the forum that will not show up here. I also still want any Ideas that anybody has for the new games or the site to go on the forum. This site will be used to keep you guys up to date on the tractor pulling game that will be coming out. Check back as I will update this site frequently.

Thanks
Carl

2 comments:

TrackBossInc said...

will we have to have speacial equipment for the cd beta testing?

Web Master said...

No you will not need any special equipment. Just a computer and a mailing address. You will be one of the first people that is considered for Beta Testing since you have been a help and active on the forum.

The beta test will just be a copy of the finished game that has the word beta in the corners. To do the beta testing you will need to agree to not distribute the Beta Test cd to anyone and you will also agree to play the game and give me a report of any errors you find in the game. Also fill out a short survey to tell me what you think of it.

This will be a way that I get a few people looking at the game to make sure I did not miss something that will be critical to game play before it is release.

Beta testing is a long way off. I realy can not wait to this point because at that point without any major problems my work is done on it.