Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Old Idea to be tried again

after thinking long and hard about some of the feedback I have received on the forum. http://forum.mullermotorsports.com I am going to try to add a feature to the new game that I worked with for a while before but then gave up because it was not working well. I am going to do some experiments with a clutch, tachometer and boost guage for the new game. I tried this in the past with little sucess. but I am going to work on it to see if it will work. the plan is to have a tachometer that raises when you push down the Arrow key. then when your rpms build your boost guage will go up. the smoke will darken then you push the space bar to disengauge the clutch. It is still in teh thought process if development right now and I can not promise that it will be out in the new game yet but I plan to develop it.

Also I am working on a way to change the fuel over from Diesel to Alcohol in the game. I will most likely make that a purchaseble optioion for the unlimited superstock class.

Let me know what you would like to see on the forum at http://forum.mullermotorsports.com

Thanks
Carl

No comments: