Monday, July 9, 2007

Worked alot tonight on the game

Got alot done.

I was able to finish the Tractor upgrade section. I found one missing piece of information that I will be fixing and then it will be complete. I will post pics tommorow of the finished upgrade panel. I am sure you guys will like it alot. This is the section that is realy going to make the game set itself apart from the other games that have been made. I am currently working on a way to save the game. At this point I will only be able to have on game saved on each computer but I am currently working on a way to try to save and load several in one game.

I resized the game to give it a bit more space. the game is now 1024 x 700 pixels. that fits near perfect on most screens. I am also working on ways to shrink it for smaller screens.

Keep checking back for more updates.

No comments: