Sunday, July 22, 2007

Reprogramming at a good start

I have started to reprogram the game now. I worked several hours this weekend on it and now I am back almost to where I was before. The Result of the re-programming is very good. The game runs faster than before and it looks better. I have modified the tracks a bit. The Grand Stand Looked kinda corny so insteed of putting alot of detail into the side of the track I figured I would focus on the track. So the Track is now a bit bigger but there is not alot on the sides of the track. I have built in different walls and such on the sides of the track so you can see that they are indeed different tracks but it is no grandstand now people none of that stuff just a realy nice looking track.

I have so much work in this game already and there is still alot to go. Thank you all for your support with this game. I hope that when it finally comes out that it will be satisfiying to you guys. I am not sure at this point what features will be new or what features to expect in the game but I will say that it will be unlike any other tractor pulling game out there. (partly because there is no other tractor pulling games out there except mine and this one will blow the doors off of the others I have made.

I am now taking the day off. I have worked enough. I am now Off to Church.

later
Carl

No comments: